Usually performed fortnightly or monthly. Regular servicing will keep your aquarium looking good & keep it healthy for the fish & plants.
The normal service includes:
- Inspection of livestock & hardware operation.
- 30% water change using gravel siphon.
- Trimming of plants.
- Filter clean.
- Cleaning algae off glass.
- Refilling with conditioned water, including water neutralizer & minerals.
- Testing & adjustment of parameters & recording results for future reference.
- Adding live “good” first generation bacteria.
- Cleaning the glass exterior.
Additional Aquarium Services
Problem solving – Dying fish, excess algae, poor plant growth?
Filtration – Needing a new or better filter?
Water Quality – Poor water parameters?
General Advice – Sometimes you just need the right information!